March 10, 2011

Lazy Cooking: How to make my Lazy but Yummy Omlette

I used to love cooking! But I've gotten lazy throughout the years. So when I cook these days, I like things easy and fast. But at the same time I refuse to eat anything that's not Yummy! I'm a picky eater... Meaning I can only eat Yummies. ^_^
I get really hungry in the mornings and have to eat a hearty breakfast, so I made this easy lazy omlette for breakfast the next morning.
This is what you need. As pictured below.
Eggs, already made Pico de Gallo ( fresh kind cuz it's yummier), meat of your choice, I chose pastrami, and Mushrooms.


1. Wash and cut your mushrooms.

2. Cut the pastrami or meat of your choice.  I just used food scissors to cut up my pastrami.


3. Warm up the pan with oil (medium heat) and crack egss directly into the pan.  Once again, for lazy cooking, you don't need to mix the eggs in another bowl.  Why? Cuz that's another dish you have to wash!  It's lazy cooking remember? hahaha  Remember to put your heat in low or medium.  You need time to crack all your eggs and mix in the pan before it starts cooking it all.


4. Then start swirlling your eggs like you are making scrambled eggs.


5. Start adding your meat and mushrooms before the eggs are cooked all the way.


6. When the mushrooms are almost cooked, add your pico de gallo and a little bit of salt and stir.

7.  The mushrooms and pico de gallo can make your omlette a little watery so you can leave the juice out when you transfer onto a plate/bowl.

That's it!  It takes about 5-10 minutes to prep and cook!  It doesn't get any easier than that!
I like to add some tapatio or hot sauce to my breakfast.... ^_^
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment