May 16, 2012

JOTD: Jewelries of the day!

This will be my first JOTD... Jewelries Of The Day! I was taking pictures to show my BFF what I wore today and decided to make a post out of it in case you are liking any of the pieces.  I've acquired most of these recently so you can still get them.

- Necklace (top left): Turquoise Necklace from H&M: $12.95 (I'm getting a lot of compliment on this piece)
- Ring (top right): Oxidized Wire Gold Rings from Etsy.  Heart and the Love rings are sold separately: Etsy- FabulousWire: $25 for both rings.
- Ring (bottom left): Flip Rose Gold Plated- Always Have Paris Ring from Jewelmint: Normally $29.99 (I bought mine for $12 shipped with 65% off code).  The ring also flips over and use the enamel/stone side.
- Bracelet (bottom right): Love Story Set Bracelet from Jewelmint: Trio heart bracelet in oxidized silver, 14K plated Gold, and Rose Gold Plated.  Set also comes with a heart ring (not pictured).
If you are interested in any of the Jewelmint pieces, use referral link here:
And put in one of these codes for 50% to 65% off your first Jewelmint Piece: JM11 or Member60

No comments:

Post a Comment