August 8, 2013

Hello Errrrbody! Update & MAC Sales



Wow...  Once again I've gone MIA and have not blogged since end of February....
Things have been a little crazy at work and I get tired and don't have time to blog by the time I get home cuz I'm too damn tired!  But I've been instagram-ing, facebook-ing and twitter-ing quick links and picture updates.  If you have not joined me in other social media, please come follow me for more updates!
Instagram: instagram.com/miloberryblog
Facebook: facebook.com/miloberryblog
Twitter: twitter.com/miloberryblog

Also I was in a big car accident (the kind that shuts down freeways and makes it on the news) recently and I am still in recovery...  So with all sorts of doctor appointments and dealing with work, I have not had the time.  But I really do miss blogging and doing reviews.



So what is next?  I'm working on few reviews... Amore Pacific CC Cream, Iope Cushion Compact, Velourlashes and the new Tanda Power Zap for now.... and few more coming up.  Believe me, I have used a lot of products since February!

Also as a quick announcement... MAC is having a sale on has permanently lowered their PRO Palettes (Originally $25, NOW $8) and Inserts (Originally $9, NOW $2).  Also get TWO DAY FREE SHIPPING with promotional code TREND.  But it ends Thursday, August 8, 2013!  So get over there if you want two day shipping for free (no minimum)!

I'm glad to be back blogging... and I hope I really can find the time to do it more regularly!  Thank you guys!!!!  Have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment