July 14, 2011

NOTD: Hello Kitty and Rainbow Inspired Nails

Now that I have all the tools in the world to pretty much own my own nail shop, I did my friends' nails.
They were nice enough to let me experiment on them. hahaha

First up, Saeah's nails... She wanted Rainbow Nails.  We took five bright colors and painted slanted french tips and put bling bling glitters.  (Thanks Saeah!)



Then next we have Ashley, who is a hello kitty lover like myself.... she wanted hello kitty nails.  I really didn't know what to do, so we painted her nails all white very opaque and did freehand french tip with bright pink.  It didn't look hello kitty really, so I freehandedly drew pink hello kitty bow on her ring finger nails.  It actually looked really simple but cute.  I think I might have to try this next time.  Although it's really hard to draw on my right hand with my left hand. kekeke




(Yes, she is holding a can of budlight... hahahaha)

1 comment:

  1. Hahha. I love the BL can. Sorry I was being such a fidgety manicuree. Must maniparty again soon with less soj! Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete