May 16, 2011

Sephora VIB Makeover Event All throughout May 2011

Calling All V.I.B.'s!
May 1 - 31
V.I.B. MAKEOVER EVENT
We'd like to invite V.I.B.'s in for a complimentary Special Occasion Makeover during the month of May. Book an appointment with one of our beauty experts and you'll enjoy a full 45-minute makeup session, complete with personalized tips and pro techniques. Whether for a black-tie event or an intimate dinner at home—you'll be ready with a glamorous new look.

The V.I.B. Makeover Event offer is available to all Beauty Insider clients who are qualified for V.I.B. status in 2011. Offer good for one Special Occasion Makeover service per client during the month of May.

Special Occasion Makeover appointments are subject to store availability. Contact your local Sephora store to book an appointment at the Beauty Studio*.

Must mention this offer while booking and provide your V.I.B. account number or e-mail address for verification prior to service.

No purchase necessary. Offer good in all 50 states and Canada, in stores only. Special Occasion Makeovers are not available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores. Express Services (quick beauty lessons) are offered instead. The offer is subject to termination by Sephora in its discretion at any time. For Sephora store locations, please visit sephora.com or call 1.877.SEPHORA.
Will you be going?  I'm going this Saturday, May 21st with a friend of mine... I'll post pictures next week! :)  Go make yor appointment now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment