July 3, 2012

Review: Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil

Urban Decay makes some pretty awesome products.  They are famous for their Naked Palettes and their 24/7 Eyeliners.  Recently I discovered the Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil ($18).  I also did my favorite concealers posts (see it here) back in April.  But I may have to amend that list to include the Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil. 



I stumbled upon this when Hautelook was having a sale on these for $5 (Regularly $18). I figured I can't go wrong to just try it out for $5.  But I absolutely loved it and end up getting another one in a different color.

These come in 7 various colors.  They go on creamy but dries powdery, which helps it lasts all day on your face.  What I really like about this is, that it's so easy to use being in a pencil form, and you can conceal with precision without having to use a tiny brush.  You can easily carry it around to do touch ups.  This also covers up scars, blemishes, sunspots UNBELIEVABLY!  But I will say because of the powdery finish, I would not recommend it for use underneath the eyes.  This is great for the face coverups. 

I've been using this for about a month or so every day and I have yet to sharpen it.  Which is great!  I just wish Urban Decay would make this twist up kind (along with their eyeliners).  I hate sharpening!  I feel like I'm wasting so much product.

So I highly recommend this concealer.  Great staying power, great coverage, great texture.  I'm in love~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment