February 21, 2012

NOTD: OPI - I Don't Give a Rotterdam

I love this new nail polish I got from OPI Spring/Summer 2012 Holland Collection - The color is called "I Don't Give a Rotterdam".  It's a blueish grayish cream color with tiny specks of gold sparkle.  It's definitely a very unique color!  Under a different light it looks different.  I've added few photos under an indoor light and natural light.  I had to use three thin coats to make sure they are opaque, but I absolutely love this color!!!  But I'm sure you can layer this over some other color to use less coats.

Just a FYI- The photos do not do this color justice!!!!



Under indoor light (apologies for the messy nail application)


You can see slight gold specks in this picture.



In natural light.




1 comment:

  1. tHANKS Cami! I'll check out your blog! Thanks for stopping by! ♥

    ReplyDelete