February 20, 2013

GLOSSYBOX (January 2013) The man repeller Box

It's a little late but here is the January 2013 Glossybox.  This was a special box because these were items the blogger, the man repeller picked out.  There were some exciting full size items in this box!  Even the box was different from the usual pink glossybox.


Cute note from Leandra (the man repeller)


Items in the box


There were two full size items.  Tarte natural cheek tint (available March 2013) and OPI Liquid Sand from Mariah Carey Collection.

I was mostly excited about the Tarte natural cheek tint.  In the winter I use cream blushes a lot and I've been really loving Tarte products!  I haven't really tried out this product yet, but this product is very shiny and it feels rough when I swatched it.  :(  Hope it works out better when I try it out.  It's really a pretty color though.





OPI Liquid Sand from Mariah Carey Collection.  I was really glad I got this because I was really contemplating buying this but I figured these are one of those gimmicks or a trendy phase, so I didn't bother.  But perfect way to try it.  It's supposed to be glitter bomb with a matte finish.


Sebastian Potion 9 Styling Treatment.  Deluxe size perfect for traveling.


Rest of the smaller sample size.  I know the Le Metier De Beaute is expensive, but I hate little packet samples. bleh... but the remainder of the items were good travel size.  I haven't tried Estee Lauder mascaras in awhile, so that should be fun. 


Can't wait for my next box.  I hear the theme is international style.  If you haven't signed up for Glossybox and you want to try it, please use my referral link if you wouldn't mind. :)  Also don't forget to purchase it through ebates.com where it gives you instant rebate for your online purchases including glossybox.  I have already got $145.00 back from online purchase since September! Why not save while shopping? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment