May 11, 2012

Ole Henriksen Skin Survey Winner!

Last week, I took a skin survey for Ole Henriksen and when you take the survey they enter you for a prize.  This week I found out I won! Woo hoo~ So they sent me $100 worth of Ole Henriksen's skincare products for my skin.  This week's been awesome! (I also won a trivia game with Ovation Cell Therapy, so I won 6 oz. size of shampoo, therapy, and conditioner!)

If you read my older post, you know that I've met Ole Henriksen at a Sephora event. (read my old post here)  Ole is seriously the nicest down to earth guy ever.  He still visits his spa often as it is his baby. :) 
At the event I was also able to get some deluxe size of his products and I've loved them all.  So I can't wait to try what they sent me!

Most of the products were for right for my skin- Dry!  I'm probably less sensitive and more dry. :)
Someone also wrote me a nice card.  I'm thinking it's Ole.  Cuz he seems like that kind of a guy. :)



They sent me New Beginning Scrub, Skin Insulator Creme SPF 15, Apricot Cleansing Lotion, Balancing Cucumber Face Tonic, and Clean Shave .  I'm so excited to try this out.  I've also been meaning to repurchase the Blue Black Enzyme Mask, cuz that was pretty awesome last time I used it.

I really like their color coordinating system for different skin types and the simplicity of their packaging.  You can buy their products through their website olehenriksen.com or sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment