I love how Sephora always does Sephora's Favorites for makeup, perfumes and the Sephora's Sun Safety Kits.
I picked up Sephora's Sun Safety Kits 2012 for $30 (retail value $193.16). It's 17 sun related products in sample size or deluxe size that you can try out. I was totally sold by the train case it came in. How cute is that packaging?
The products included:
- 0.23 oz Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42 PA+++
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15 with Dermaxyl Complex
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Defense Moisture Lotion SPF 30
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect The Truth SPF 50+ Sunscreen
- 0.4 oz Philosophy Hope Oil-Free SPF 30
- 0.5 oz Boscia Oil-free Daily Hydration SPF 15
- 2.5 oz St. Tropez Gradual Tan
- 0.33 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 PA+++
- 0.33 oz Supergoop! SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion for Face and Body Cream Oil-free
- 0.5 oz Origins VitaZing SPF 15
- 0.33 oz Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15
- 0.03 oz Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 25 Mineral Veil and brush
- 0.169 oz Sephora Collection Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15
- 0.23 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60 PA +++
- 1 Kate Somerville Somerville 360° Face Self Tanning Pad
- 1 TanTowel Classic Self-Tan Towelette for Face & Body
- Bonus train case
I'm excited to try the Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth and the Dr. Jart BB Cream SPF 45 and the Shiseido SPF and Lotion SPF 60 and the TanTowel self-tan towlettes!
Last year's Sun Safety Kit: They come up with this kit every year and I have to say it's much better than last year (then again it was $5 less last year). This year's has 6 more products and it comes with the train case, which I can find myself using to store my makeup at home or traveling.
I think it's a great way to try out some of the sunscreens and self-tanners without having to commit.