October 4, 2012

First GLOSSYBOX (September 2012)

I gave in and subscribed to the beauty subscription box, GLOSSYBOX. Basically it's a box sent to you with 5 deluxe and/or full size products every month for $21/month (this already includes shipping and taxes) and cheaper if you decide to do 6 months or 1 year.  I've tried few other beauty box subscription service and I think with GLOSSYBOX, you get way more things that you can use or valued way more than the other boxes. 

Also as a sidenote, if you go through ebates.com you also get 15% back.  So think of getting this box for a little less than $18.  Great deal.

So to show you what I got this month.  By the way, I love the box it comes in.  It's totally reusuable for a gift or to store things in.  Real sturdy, cute pink box!  And when you open it, it's wrapped up with a bow like a gift. :)



They have a theme/ or a name for the box each month.  This month was Fall Forward, inspired by the Fall Fashion Runways from Fashion Week.


Description and the price for each of the items received.   Sorry the picture is crooked. >.<


And in my box:

From left to right:
1. OC8 Professional Mattifying Gel - It controls your shine for 8 hours.  I received full size valued at $30.
2. GKHAIR Hair Taming System, Balancing Shampoo (the description didn't match the actual bottle).  From the look of it, it looks to be about 3 to 4 ounces of product.  Valued at $7-8.
3. GKHAIR Hair Taming System, Balancing Conditioner.  Balued at about $7-8.
4. Kryolan Moisture Rich Lipstick in GLOSSY pink.  I received full size valued at $14.
5. Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 in Color #31.  I received full size valued at $29.99!!!!!  I actually already own this BB Cream.  I just didn't know they make number #31, which was more perfect for olive tone ladies.  But wow... worth $30 alone!

So I received total of approximately $90 worth of products.... Wow!!!!

I'm definitely keeping this subscription. Definitely worth it... From what I've seen in the past, it's always worth over what you are paying and you get awesome products.  I'd recommend GLOSSYBOX. 
Don't forget to go through ebates for your rebate.  And if you'd like to join this, please let me know so I can send you a personal invitation for GLOSSYBOX!

No comments:

Post a Comment