October 5, 2012

NARS Debbie Harry Eye and Cheek Palette Swatches

If you haven't read my review of the NARS Debbie Harry Eye and Cheek Palette, go here first.  I just wanted to do the swatches for you, so you can see what I was talking about.  Since when I went the first time to purchase this palette, they didn't have on display yet, so the Sephora Rep had to show it to me.  I didn't bother taking pictures, but I went back today and did the swatches.  (I quickly took pictures with my iPhone, and I have to say iPhone 5 picture quality is pretty darn good. :)

This is the swatch of everything in the palette minus the cream highlighter/blush. 
You see how the colors are not as vibrant as it appears on the palette?  Also it's not so silky feeling either, very rough due to the glitter.  I say glitter a lot while describing this palette.  hahahahah


Here's the palette again if you really want to see it... kekeke


And this is after I swiped it couple of times with my hands.
All gone! Little traces of the Starry Black left.


Close up of the palette... look at all the silver glitter!



Here I swatched similar colors from other NARS eyeshadows...
These are much silkier and the good quality I'm used to.  Much better color payoff with same amount of swipes.



And after I swiped it off the same amount of times as the Debbie Harry palette.  You can at least still see the colors!


Anyhow, I had to share this again, so if you are considering this palette thinking it'd be as awesome as their other palettes from the past.  This one is a NO NO NO.  NO GOOD QUALITY!  bleh... so disappointed still....

No comments:

Post a Comment