December 10, 2012

GLOSSYBOX (November 2012)

Here's what I got for November's Glossybox.  The theme for November was Tis the Season to be Glossy.

It also came with the Glossybox magazine.


I received the Incoco Nail Polish Appliques (Nail sticker strips) in full size (retails for $8.00 for 16 strips) in a neutralish brownish taupish color.  I'm not fond of this color, but I'm excited to try this brand of nail polish strips.  I have tried the Sally Hansen and the Sephora one, and while I loved the Sally Hansen one, I absolutely hated the Sephora stickers.  So I wonder which category these will fall into....


Illamasqua LTD, Lip & Eye Medium Pencil in the original size (Retails for $20).  I love Illamasqua products (if you haven't heard of this brand, it's a UK brand, and their nail polish, foundations, and anything pigmented are amazing).  This is supposed to be dual for lip and eyes and while this is a beautiful color, I don't think I'll be putting this on my lips any time soon.  My friend got this pencil in a red color, which I doubt she'll be putting that on her eyes.


Skin &Co. Roma Truffle Serum- Hydro-Toning Face.  I'm not sure of the size I received, but definitely it's a deluxe size not full (Full Size retails for $36.00 for 1.01 oz.)  Very intrusted to find out what truffle will do to my face. kekekeke


NUME Style Arganics by Nume Argan Oil and I received the 10 ml size.  (Retails for $5, and $59.00 in full size which is with 4 oz).  This is argan oil for your dry damaged cuticles.  I have tried Josie Maran hair oil, so I will be comparing this to Josie Maran oil.


Kryolan for Glossybox Blusher in Rosewood and I received the full size of 2.5 grams (retails for $17).  And the swatch below.  It's a nice dusty pink, and it reminds me a lot of Benefit's Dandelion.  Very natural slight pink.  Texture was silky smooth and you can tell it was finely milled.



Then the last two items I received were coupons/gift certificates.  This one was a free coupon for something if you signed up for their website, but when I went, I did not see that option, so I guess this one is a waste.


This one sounds awesome.  $100 gift certificate towards professional styling tools and hair extensions.  However, their products are in the $180- $200 something range, so I guess if you really like their products you can get something for half off.


So that's it for the November's Glossybox!  The value of this box is about $70, and if I were to use the gift certificate, it'd be valued at $170!  Good value huh for $20 with shipping?

While I found this box to have a lot of products that I can use, other than the Illamasqua eyeliner and the Kryolan blush, I wasn't that excited... but we will see once I use the products. 

Hope everyone is enjoying December and getting in the spirit and having a blast celebrating whichever holiday you celebrate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment