March 16, 2011

My Clarisonic Mia has arrived!

The moment I've been waiting for!  After hearing rave reviews about the Clarisonic, I finally got one.  Same makers of Sonic Care Toothbrush.  I remember how Sonic Care Toothbrush changed my life and the condition of my teeth (I tend to brush really hard according to my dentist).  So when I started brushing with Sonic Care, my dentist noticed the difference cuz my teeth near the gums were intact. hahaha  I've used Sonic Care for about 6 years now.  I have never missed a day!!!!

Anyhow... I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money for washing my face, but why not?  I spend money on products and facials for better facial skin.  It cleans pores and takes off make up 6 times better than manual cleanse.  I can't wait to use it!

However, I had to charge it for full 24 hours for the first time, so I haven't had the chance to use it.  I'll report back once I've used it for a month and let you know of how it changed my life. :)

For those who want one for yourselves, try purchasing it at http://www.skinstore.com/.  They offer 20% off on the entire purchase with free shipping over $30 I think.  I stocked up on the brush heads as well.  This was cheaper than anywhere on the web.  Even Amazon.com!


The box


Clarisonic Mia in PINK! (benefits goes to Breast Cancer) and it comes with travel size Gentle Hydro Cleanser


Front view of the Clarisonic


Clarisonic side view with magnetic charger.  (You don't need to plug it into the Clarisonic).  It attaches to the outside automatically.  So cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment