March 10, 2011

Spa Week: April 11th ~17th Mark Your Calendars - $50 Treatments!

$50 Spa Treatments at Participating Spa Week Facilities!!!




Mark your Calendars People!  The List will be announced Monday, March 14th and the booking begins!
They book fast especially on weekends, so decide and book fast!



Check http://www.spaweek.com/ on Monday morning for the list of participating spas.
If you have not been to this site before, it'll require you to sign up with an e-mail as a log in. 

I've gotten $100 to $250 spa treatments and massages at some nice Spas in Los Angeles and Las Vegas during spa week for $50!  Great way to try the pricier Spas without getting too disappointed and a dent in your bank account. 

I think Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery participates (I mentioned in my previous posts and video).  They have participated in the past but we will find out on Monday!   I highly recommend the Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion.  This normally costs $150. 

In Las Vegas, my friends and I were lucky enough to try the new Aria Spa.  Big spas in Las Vegas normally do not participate, but they did last year, because they weren't opened for very long and I think they wanted to get their name out there.  Out of all the spas I've been to in my life, this is my favorite place!  They have infiniti pool style jacuzzi (co-ed) overlooking the outdoor pools of Aria Hotel.  It's like a private pool.  Plus, the water is at comfy 90 degrees, so you can even visit during the cold winter months. :) 



And unlike other Spas, Aria Spa has many many co-ed areas.  So if you are just going with your significant others, there are many rooms you can enjoy together.  Even if you don't want to try any of their services, I highly recommend you paying the entrance fee (I think it's either $25 or $30) to use the facility.  It's heavenly. 

 

From my experience, these two places are worth mentioning. 

I'll probably go back to Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery MediSpa to visit Pearl or try a new spa!  Can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

Mark your calendars!!!  Go Pamper Yourselves!  You Deserve it! Cuz I said you do! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment