March 2, 2012

First Jewelmint Purchase

Purchased my first Jewelmint piece!


If you don't know what Jewelmint is it's a jewelry service that picks and recommends jewelry for you on a monthly basis.  The pieces are designed by actress, Kate Bosworth and her stylist.
You pay $29.99 if you decide to get what they recommend you (depending on your style) or you can decide to skip that month and you won't be charged.

It came in this cute little box and ribbon and it felt like I was receiving a gift!  What a great feeling!



For my first purchase, I was able to get 50% off, so purchased this set for $16.23 with UPS shipping.
When I saw this, I had to get it.  It's called "Here to Eternity" Set.  Three tiered gold/ rose gold necklace with matching heart earrings. 



I absolutely love it!

If you'd like to check out Jewelmint and 50% off first purchase, use this link.  Jewelmint Link and enter RAE50 for Discount Code.

Happy Shopping! ♥

1 comment: