March 12, 2012

NOTD: How to - Black and White Polk a Dot Nails

Looking at my nails make me think it's gonna be a crazy Monday! Doesn't it look a little crazy? But I love it!

My left hand....

My right hand....

To achieve this look:

First you need the following tools.  Dotting tool (if you don't have one, use toothpick, pencil or a pen), little piece of paper, plastic tray, anything you can put your nail polish on. Black and White Nail Polish, or whatever color you want to use. And most important, grab your Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat!



1. Apply base coat: I used Seche Vite Base Coat.
2. I painted black first by using Rimmel Last Finishing Pro in Black. I randomly painted by leaving two fingers for the White on each hand.
3. I painted Seche Vite Top Coat on the Black Nails.  So it can fully dry before I put my polk a dots.
4. I painted the remaining fingers with the White Nail Polish and Seche Vite Top Coat.
5. I poured some White Nail Polish on a plastic tray.  (I used my eyelash box lid)
6. Take your dotting tool, whatever you have chosen, dip slightly and apply gently on your nails.  With one slight dip, you should be able to dot twice or three times.
7. Repeat process with Black Nail Polish for your White Nails. 
8. Another layer of your Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat and you are set!

Try alternating your nail colors or have fun with different colors!  It's really making my nails pop and totally lovin it! ♥

1 comment: