March 28, 2012

Smashbox Shades of Fame Palette Launch Party

I was lucky enough to be invited to Sephora's sponsored party at Smashbox Studios for their Shades of Fame Palette Launch Party.  The Shades of Fame Palette will be released sometime in April from what they tell me.  But I just saw that it's on sale at Sephora.com.  So maybe it was released? lol (no clue)

At this event it included a photo ready makeover by Smashbox and Sephora Professional Makeup Artists and a Professional headshot photo session with world renowned photographer Davis Factor (grandson of Max Factor- Cosmetic Mogul).  Also there was a DJ bumping music, food, open bar, goodie bag and a chance to purchase the unreleased palette before anyone else. :)  It was quite a party.  It was cool to actually visit Smashbox Studios where the magic happens.  Smashbox is one of my favorite makeup brands.  So it was pretty awesome.  Here are some pictures!

My friend and I waiting to get our makeup done!


My friend getting her makeup done....


Playing around...  ^_^
 

Open Bar!


Goodie bags from Sephora!  It included $10 gift card to Sephora, Smashbox Eyelid Primer and Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara! ^_^



Smashbox Summer Collection- Shades of Fame Palette we got to purchase before the launch... review on this coming up soon! Beautiful



Others getting their photoshoot done with Davis Factor


And our photoshoot photos... (I wasn't very happy with how my pictures turned out... but just to show you... lol) even the wind in my hair didn't help... how sad...



And a picture with my makeup artist...

          


No comments:

Post a Comment