February 23, 2011

Free Clinique Stuff @ Bloomies & Nordstrom!

Clinique: Free Stuff!!! Get it now! Bloomies & Nordstrom

I'm a bad blogger... it's been a week since my last post... so I'll get right to it!!!

Right now, at Bloomingdale’s you can get this set for free with purchase of $25 worth of products.  I use Clinique’s products on a regular basis, like my Take the Day Off eye make up remover and the Moisture Surge.  So I stock up when they have the free gift programs. 





This set was great because it came with a travel size Moisture Surge in a tube! And my dehydrated skin love me some Moisture Surge!!!   And the bag is super cute!  It comes with a Pinky/ Peachy Milly Makeup/ Travel Bag and a matching small pouch, All About Eyes Serum, Lipgloss, Mascara, and Lipstick.  Good Stuff! Get it now!!!

And at Nordstrom, they are giving out free 14 day (?) size Smoothie Lipstick and travel size Moisture Surge.  NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.  They are just giving it out. I happened to go to two malls this weekend with Nordstrom, so I picked it up from both locations.  ^__^
Just mention you got an e-mail to stop by.  That’s all you need to say.  They don’t ask questions, because this promotion didn’t require any of this.  Get it now!  It’s happening till they run out or this Sunday, February 27th.  For the lipgloss, you get a pick from 3 colors.  Both of the colors I got are really sheer and smooth like smoothie! And it smells fruity too!

No comments:

Post a Comment