February 8, 2011

My first blah blah blahs....

I guess this will be my introduction post....

I've decided to blog about my random ramblings and reviews about everything anything... I go blabbing to my friends about stuff individually and I think they might have heard enough... so I've decided to blab to my random strangers through this blog... and my friends if they decide to read it. kekeke

About my dog....
I talk about my dog, Milo (aka Miloberry, hence the blog name) a lot. He is cute little 3 year old Maltese.  He's like my baby... who knows! He might be the next Boo! (look up boo if you don't know who Boo is....)  I'll be posting Milo's pictures and videos of him here.  So get ready to "awwwwww" your hearts out! hahahah


About makeup...
I'm a major makeup junkie. I'll try and test and be a little guinea pig for you all... And lucky for you all, I'm not afraid to try the new stuff.  Of course I'll do my research first. I really love innovative new technology type makeup.

About skincare...
On top of being a makeup junkie, I'm also skincare, hair care junkie too.  I'll blab about my experiences here as well.

About restaurants...
I'm a wanna be foodie.  I'm not all into fine dining, but I'll try it here and there.  But mostly, I love finding new hole in the wall type places.  I always end up taking my friends and they tell me all the places I recommend are fantastic.  I also Yelp, so in addition to my Yelp Reviews, I would write my reviews about restaurants and foods here....

About fashion and trends...
I'm not an adventurous type person in this area, but you can hear about my take in fashion and trends... and my current obsessions.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment