February 14, 2011

Sephora: Free Sample of Your Choice!

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!  Now that I got that out of the way.....
I love Sephora!!! (Sephora... will you be my valentine? hahahah) Because I work close to the mall, me and my friends go there for lunch and play at Sephora every so often... and everytime I'm at the mall, I walk into Sephora to see what they have and I usually walk out of there with at least one thing, if not samples of stuff I want to try.

Why I ♥ Sephora!
1. You can try just about anything before you buy.
2. They have just about every beauty products. (minus MAC and Chanel)
3. You can buy and return the product if you don't like it.  They usually ask you why you are returning it, but they never give you any problems cuz it's part of their policy.  Awhile back I bought a mascara and absolutely hated it, and they took it back.  Let's face it, the mascaras at Sephora ain't cheap like drugstore brands. And you'd not want to leave it lying around.
4. You can get samples of just about anything you can put into a sample container.  You can try your products before you buy! They usually give you enough samples for couple tries. 
5. You can get a free makeover and you can mix and match the products (unlike department stores- you pick one brand for the makeovers).


Free Samples!!!
Everytime I go to Sephora, I always pick up couple of different perfumes to try.  If not, a sample of the fragrance I love and already have.  I can keep the small perfume in my makeup bag or at work and even for trips (airplane travel size!) for a quick freshening up without having to carry a big ass bottle in my purse.  And these samples come with it's own spray and cap just like a real perfume bottle!!!  Best of all it's FREE! And people at Sephora don't mind giving you these samples.... REALLY!


Today, I got samples of two tinted moisturizers.  Sephora helped me pick out the colors and put some on me to make sure they are the right colors.  And while she was putting these on, I asked her questions about which concealers she thought was good, cuz I like getting feed backs about what these people think! (She said Make Up Forever- I gotta try that one out next time) She gave me generous samples of it in this cute little container with label of the color and the brand, so I know what to buy if I liked the samples.



Don't be afraid to ask for samples!  That is one of the perks at Sephora!  You can try moisturizers to keep with you in your makeup bag, or at work, or maybe it's kinda pricey and you want to try it before committing to it.... whatever the case- grab yourself a free sample while you are shopping at Sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment